WordPress Exit Box kicks-in when a customer clicks an exterior link on your web-site, alternatively of just pursuing the connection and dropping the visitor, your Exit Box is displayed in a jQuery Box. The content of your exit box is totally customizable, and you can design it to fulfill your targets with the aid of many shortcodes
Why Really should you get WordPress Exit Box?
- Monetize outgoing inbound links: Your Exit Box is a terrific location to display ads, make distinctive provides, or boost a significant changing solution.
- Get far more social bookmarks:Position your social bookmarking buttons on your exit page. You can make Social sharing skip the redirection delay for your customer.
- Protect your Website positioning rating: No more Search engine optimization leaks from direct external backlinks. Exit Box will quit these with nofollow backlinks.
- Display disclaimer messages: Alert your people that they’re about to leave your internet site, and supply them to chance to go back, or pick out another destination.
Options bundled in Exit Box
- Structure your Exit Box, or paste HTML from any resource.
- Choose your redirection strategy. Car, rely down timer, or a clickable static connection.
- Decide on your Box, use WordPress’s bundled ThickBox, or go for a FancyBox or a ColorBox.
- Customizable redirection hold off
- Exclude picked posts or pages, valuable for sales webpages.
- Exclude any web-site or website link, enter a listing of URLs that will not be move by way of your Exit Box.
- Shortcodes for Facebook , Google+, Tweet, and Follow buttons, for your write-up or full internet site.
- Share&Pass! with this new feature, your site visitors can skip the waiting time by clicking 1 of the social buttons, +1, Like, Tweet, or Adhere to
- Only process hyperlinks in post contents, or method each individual exterior connection in WordPress.
- Falls again to a standalone Exit Web page if your customer opens the exterior website link in a new page.
If you somewhat have your Exit Box embedded in theme, or exhibited as a Standalone Exit Page, then make sure you verify out WordPress Exit Method