Liker is a plugin for gathering ratings of WordPress posts and internet pages. The plugin will allow you to rapidly and correctly gather info about the usefulness of your content articles.
The plugin can collect scores in both of those like and viewpoint formats. You can pick one particular of: like / dislike, certainly / perhaps / no and a very simple +1 button. This versatility of configurations allows you to use the plugin for internet sites of various subjects and in several use situations. Numerous well-known web pages use very similar methods. For instance, Google takes advantage of this to appraise the effectiveness of its reference materials.
Liker has really flexible options that do not involve information of the code. You can alter the coloration of the textual content and the qualifications of the buttons modify their range and posture include a description as a result of the WordPress editor and also help/disable the plugin only on some webpages.
Characteristics of the Liker WordPress Plugin
- Appropriate with Elementor, WPBakery, Visual Composer, Divi, and other web site builders
- Performs properly with all WordPress themes
- 3 working modes
- Five various positions to exhibit the plugin
- Consists of 13 button styles
- Display screen outcomes on the entrance-finish and again-stop
- Supported HTML markup for Google Research
- Gutenberg ready
- Integrated pot file for rapid translation on any language
- Great for RTL course
- Fast and clean setting up
- Analyzed and suitable up to WordPress 5++
- Functions wonderful on phones and tablets
- Light-weight and Rapidly
- All main browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge, and World wide web Explorer
- 100% Search engine optimization friendly
- Effortless to use and customize
- Constructed-in interface for binding the plugin to types, one webpages, person roles, gadgets and more
- Set up Guidebook
- In depth End users Manual
- Large customization capabilities
- 6 months Incorporated Guidance for CodeCanyon buyers
The Liker is exceptionally compatible with all modern-day browsers. Does not issue which browser users perspective your internet site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge on Desktop, Laptop computer, Tablet, or Cell. Anything will glimpse great on all equipment and in all browsers. And this is primarily significant if your site has considerably unique material, this sort of as a Website, Glossary, Portfolio, Company Web-site, eCommerce Task, Inventive Agency, True Estate Listing, Personalized CV, a Cafe, Retail Corporation, World-wide Media Company or Magazine.
Liker WordPress Plugin tested and compatible with All Main WP Plugins: Yoast Web optimization, Speak to Sort 7, W3 Whole Cache, NextGen Gallery, Slider Revolution, WooCommerce, and million other individuals. It also performs flawlessly and improves the consumer encounter with common Web site Webpage Builders, like Elementor, Visible Composer, Gutenberg, Beaver Builder, Divi, Themify Builder, WP Bakery Website page Builder, Levels WP, and quite a few other folks.
The plugin operates beautifully with all important WordPress frameworks: Genesis, Divi, Themify, Warp 7, Ultimatum, Beans, Unyson, Gantry, and many others.
The plugin set up will take only a number of seconds. Also, you do not require to make any further settings. The plugin is all set to perform right away following installation – you only need to put in and activate it in WordPress.
30 November 2019 - Variation 1.1.2 Additional restrict of votes from a single IP Enhanced schema markup generation
18 November 2019 - Model 1.1.1 Improved plugin activation Improved plugin uninstalling
16 November 2019 - Edition 1.1. Included Google markup syntax Added the Reset button Fastened bug with NaN votes in the initial vote Plugin prepared for PHP 7.3 Moved plugin on the modern day User Interface A number of insignificant advancements
11 September 2019 - Variation 1..3 Fixes hidden content
11 September 2019 - Edition 1..2 Fixes assignments challenge
11 September 2019 - Edition 1..1 Script relationship preset Mounted mistake on the class webpage
9 September 2019 - Variation 1.. Original launch