Press releases are free means for promoting your brand or business & a superb way for increasing exposure on the web as well as offline. Press releases play an equal part in order to drive traffic towards your site, and attracting the attention of web media. This results in free promotions on the radio, television and in the newspapers. Listed below are some of the best tips that will allow you to grow your business or brand through press releases.
1. It is important for you to strategize & analyze your press release sensibly prior to distributing it. For this, you could start with something which is worth broadcasting & concentrate on a particular subject. Unnecessary info & concentrating to put in several keywords is likely to dilute your message for readers as well as news search engines.
2. A great press release is the one which follows a particular format. Create a headline that will strike your readers & write a teasing summary to supplement your headline. This will motivate your readers to keep reading further. Try to make the body of your press release between 300 to 400 words. Also, ensure to add relevant info, such as the contact info & your web URL.
3. Include anchor text within your content area. This will help improve the SEO score, if permitted by your service provider. A few services may charge some amount in order to enable the feature, whilst others might only permit you to use the website URL for linking purpose or even include a “nofollow” aspect for the outgoing links. In general, look to include one link after every 200 words. This way, your press release won’t appear spammy.
4. There are several wire services which offer distribution of press release such as Prleap, PRweb & Prlog. Narrow down the ones which fall inside your finances & provide features which fulfil your marketing needs at the same time. You can find paid as well as free distribution services on the web.
5. In case you hand out the same press release thru 2 or more wire service at once, chances are that the search spiders might eliminate the duplicate ones. So, ensure that the content is re-written for a variety of wire services for making it appear different.
6. Once the editor reviews and publishes your press release, you are free to market it using various ways which include blogging about your press release, submitting the press release to various social networking sites & posting it on your personal website.
7. Finally, go through the stats offered by the wire service in order to measure the influence of your press release.Conclusion:Today, a lot of press releases include terms like “innovative” or “unique” however they are not able to demonstrate why they’re “innovative” or “unique”. You must concentrate on your reader will benefit by reading your press release. So focus on the things which you’ve on offering & tell your readers how this will benefit them. Do feel free to leave your comments on this one and do NOT forget to share this article. It is no doubt you enjoyed the read, then I see no reason why you should NOT share this information with others then.