On the lookout for Backdoor v2?
Many thanks to everyone who have supported this product or service, gave feature recommendations, and have patiently waited for the up coming launch. Take a look at BKDR.pro for a lot more information concerning Backdoor Pro v2.
Backdoor is a deployable code editor that lives in your browser. Some of the functions Backdoor provides are: syntax highlighting for preferred coding languages, multi-tab watch setup, common file management these as saving, help you save as, duplicate, rename, and generate folders just as you would count on from a standard editor, and ultimately an ajax chat module which permits you to communicate with other end users who are logged on.
Not only does Backdoor come with a built-in uploader, but also will come with a listing browser. Together with consumer administration that runs off an embedded sqlite databases.
(CHAT NOTES: Considering the fact that the chat characteristic is primarily based on ajax, the latency is a bit extra as in comparison to a socket server setups. You can modify the refresh price in the config file but be knowledgeable the more quickly you make this, the bigger the functionality hit on your browser. Also, the online indicators are based mostly on logging in and out. So if you shut the browser with no logging out, the indicator will continue to present you as logged in.)
- Creating a one landing web page. (http://backdoor.shannonreca.com for instance)
- Updating server aspect code for a CMS. Backdoor can coexist with other purposes.
- The ability to manage a consumers site with no your true do the job laptop or computer. In essence any place you have world wide web access.
Supported Language Highlighting
- This script needs a PHP Server (You potentially may perhaps have to have entry to the php.ini file in situation modules will need to be added or activated. Be positive that your hosting service company, if not self hosted, allows PHP to produce/delete data files and folders.)
- Taken off access to config file by buyers other than admin.
- New ajax chat aspect has been provided. Especially made for those who are on shared hosting.
- Set difficulty with API key.
- Fastened permissions difficulty.
- Mounted a security flaw with sessions.
- Included the means to save with “Ctrl + S”.
- Extra an optional direct login web site for end users who would like to have a simpler login approach.
- Additional a config value which lets users to transform off pop-ups when preserving, updating, etc.