Get Google Maps Static API Utility – Source Code Download
Google Maps Static API Utility is a .internet desktop software that generates an HTML file where by street map, satellite see and avenue watch illustrations or photos are shown for the specified addresses. The photographs are stored in the specified output directory. It makes it possible for us to import CSV file. It employs Google Maps Static API and Street Check out Static API.
All our Code Generators for PHP, C#, VB.Web and Entity Framework (with no resource).
All our Code Turbines for PHP, C#, VB.Net and Entity Framework (with supply code).
- It generates highway map, satellite perspective and street watch pictures.
- It generates HTML file that dispalys these photos. A few photographs are shown in a person row for single tackle.
- It imports details from CSV file.
- It takes advantage of Google Maps and Road See Static APIs.
- It supports solitary as very well as many fields addresses i.e. you can have a person area for the finish deal with or a number of fields like road, city, condition, nation and zip.
- It displays progress as the rows are processed.
- Unicode assistance has been included.
- Regional aid additional for processing CSV data files.
- You can specify whether to exhibit marker on the street map or satellite watch.
- You can specify width, height and zoom.
- Entire resource code has been furnished.
Video clip Preview
Click on here to see the movie preview.
Simply click listed here to download the same app (without having supply) for just $19.
How To Use?
- Search a CSV file and click on Load File button.
- Select handle fields in the suitable order like street, metropolis, state, region and zip.
- Enter your Google API important.
- Specify the output directory exactly where the created data files will be saved.
- Choose the map varieties and specify other possibilities like width and top.
- Simply click the Procedure button.
- Progress will be demonstrated as rows are processed.
- When all information are processed, open up ‘Index.html’ file stored in the output directory to watch the results.
Test the video clip preview for finish steps.