Jannah has Content Marketing covered with fresh responsive designs, amazing new features, complete 1-click website demos & lifetime free updates.
3 Powerful Reasons to Chose Jannah
- More than a year in development by experienced web design company, TieLabs, the team behind the No 1 Selling News Theme Sahifa
- Real world features like ‘Select & Share’ native GIF Support and Web-based Push Notifications.
- Mobile Navigation for today’s modern devices PLUS powerhouse AJAX Mega Menus built in.
Online Publishing Reimagined for WordPress
Jannah takes a fresh look at the world of desktop publishing in today’s modern age of content marketing and flips it on its head with a stunning design, fresh layout options, modern sharing options and integration of most popular extensions for WordPress for maximum flexibility.
Responsive for Today’s Modern Devices
Of course, Jannah has a fully responsive design that not only adapts to all of today’s modern devices but responds to the most up to date mobile devices for swipeable content.
It also appears to think for you with intelligent menu features that adapt to the user’s device to ensure they have the best, most seamless experience possible while consuming your content.
Fully compatible with the Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Project, so your content is mobile-optimized content and loads FAST, everywhere.
Jannah has the goods when it comes to SEO too, with Articles and Reviews Schema to support snippet views from longer articles.
Optimized with full support for the super popular Yoast Plugin so you can get more visitors from Google and BING Search, plus HTML SEO support so Search engines can pick up ranking signals from specific HTML elements, as well as SEO Rich Snippet support for add-ons like Reviews, Ratings, and Photos.
High Performance, Blazing Speeds
Did someone say ‘Need for Speed?”
Jannah has taken speed up a notch with several advanced developments behind the scenes to give you truly blazing page load speeds and website performance in general.
- Lazy Load – Means images load when the user requires it.
- Minified Version for JS – works the same as jquery.js but is smaller in size for your production website.
- Minified CSS Resources – removes the spacing, indentation, newlines, and comments.
- Built-in Cache to reduce DB Queries.
- Compatabile with the popular cache plugin WP Super Cache.
The industry best practice forum software for WordPress by the creators of WordPress. This means you can rest assured you can easily setup discussion forums inside your WP site easily.
It’s easy to moderate, fast and clean and is managed from the one central account and features a One-Click install.
Go Dark, or keep it Light and fluffy – Jannah has you covered with easy to update Skins with Light, Dark and everything in between skins ready.
Almost 1,000 Font Options
With over 800 Google Fonts and +150 FontFace.me fonts included in Jannah, you will be sure to find the one that suits.
Nothing to update or install, everything included under the hood.
Who doesn’t love a good GIF meme?
Fundamental to the success of large viral sites today, GIFs play a huge part in consumer content and you need to be able to support it natively, no messing around, no extensions or plugins needed.
Jannah supports GIF images natively for a superb end-user experience.
Go crazy with a custom layout!
Bordered, Fullwidth, Boxed, Masonry or straight up One Column. Layouts are the foundation of how your site is going to look and having a flexible system to move it around and see how it fits with your content is crucial.
Adding hotspots to your content so users can Jump-To a specific point in long-form content is a great way to aid navigation.
Ajax Mega Menus
A really hot menu is key with a large site filled with tons of top notch content. A good menu should entice users to stick around, look at other pages and feel like they know where they are at all times.
With our Ajax powered mega-menus leave no stone unturned with a dynamic range of exciting menu options that are sure to exceed your expectations.
Stand out from the crowd with a beautifully styled, customizable mobile navigation for your new site. Available off-canvas you can modify backgrounds to be Solid Color, Gradients or Images. Set the color and enable/disable Social Icons and the Search Form.
Select and Share
This is a really neat feature we know you are going to love. With Jannah and ‘Select and Share’, the end user is in control of the share function.
All they need to do is highlight the copy or key point they want to Share, and Jannah automatically recognizes this as the Social Media share function with a pop-up model that shows the sharing options you have enabled. Boom!
Build your email distribution list!
Everyone knows that your email list is your most powerful marketing tool in today’s environment, so Jannah has a complete integration with the industry standard tools including MailChimp and Feedburner.
Capture leads, build your list and the world is your oyster!
Parallax Effects & Video Backgrounds
A beautifully constructed Landing Page, Homepage or CTA should engage and motivate into action. A great way to do this is with a live feel – backgrounds that scroll with content or make use of a full page background for dramatic effect.
One Click Import with Demo Content
With over 20 fresh demo builds ready to roll out, and always more being developed, Jannah has a fully featured web design ready for you.
Find a demo that highlights your look and feels the best, then use our One-Click Demo Import feature to get your design setup nice and simple. From there you simply need to update with your own content and customize to your heart’s desire.
Dedicated Advertiser Space
What good is putting all this effort into a top-notch content marketing site, blog or news site without being able to monetize? Nu-uh, not on today’s web baby.
That’s why Jannah is not only optimized for WooCommerce for all of your eCommerce needs, but there are specific pre-defined spaces for Ads!
Reserve spots for partners or affiliates or sell a full page takeover to the highest bidder. With the most common ad block sizes built in all you need to do is copy your AdSense code over and bam! Jannah takes care of the rest.
Unique BuddyPress Design
Take it up a notch with a fully integrated social media community or network built in with a slick BuddyPress Design for that sticky user experience.
Built into the Jannah template so it looks just like the rest of your design, you can even choose to add Notifications into your menu for that real-time social feel that keeps users coming back for more.
20+ Pre-made Demos
Our demos are more than just a skin – with over 20 to chose from each demo is a fully functional website with Pages, Menu structures and Demo Content designed to take the hard workout of establishing your site.
Chose a demo and install with one-click simplicity, update with your own content then sit back and reap the rewards. With styles that include Automotive, Hotels, Pets, School, News, Sports, Video and Fashion we are sure you are going to find something you love.
Unlimited Header Styles
There’s nothing quite like a good Header. Jannah helps bring out the bold in you with complex layouts rooted in graphic design principles. Take your design to the next level with a myriad of different header styles that are limited only by your imagination.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media photo sharing websites today. Being able to integrate your website with your newsfeed of awesome content from Instagram is key to a successful news, blog, magazine or fashion website.
With Jannah’s Instagram widget you can select from different layouts to suit your needs, simply add your handle, select your style and tell Jannah where to place it, no coding required.
Amazing Page Builder
Jannah includes a built-in drag and drop page builder which helps you to customize your design in blocks and the simplicity of drag and drop.
Building unique layouts is definitely a hot design topic of recent years, recognizing this Jannah proudly offers a unique Page Builder built in. With stacks of cool blocks to get you started, you can add the power Ajax Filters and Pagination to your site for the ultimate in speed and user experience.
All from the familiarity of the WordPress Dashboard. How good is that?
Powerful & Easy to Use Theme Options
You are going to LOVE the TieLabs Theme Options panel in Jannah. So comprehensive yet simple to use you maintain full control over your design choices within a simple WordPress environment while making sophisticated changes with the ease of a click.
Styling, Typography, Share Buttons, Sidebars and so much more is all available to tinker with from the power of the Theme Options Panel in Jannah.
Fully prepared for translation to any language using po & mo files, also you can translate the theme easily via the built-in Translation panel.
Jannah is Fully Compatible With the WPML Multilingual Plugin so you can Create Multilingual Websites
Stunning Video Playlists
Building Video Playlists for users is a great way to reduce your Bounce Rate and keep visitors longer. It’s that simple and fully integrated into the backend of Jannah.
Rack em up and offer a beautifully fluid block with a scrolling list that is easy to access, intuitive to use and your users never have to leave your site again.
Animated Weather Widget
A gorgeous feature we are really proud of at TieLabs and unique to Jannah is our real-time Animated Weather Widget. Just like the familiar experience of a mobile experience, let your users set up a location and display real-time weather for the day and week ahead.
Web Push notifications allow your users to opt-in to timely updates from your website. Really give that compelling reason to stick around with Live Notifications! It’s another great feature built into Jannah that is going to have you squealing for me. This is a marketers dream!
Sometimes setting up your required Widgets is just a tedious necessity, which is why we took the tedium out of Jannah for you with a series of ready-to-go custom widgets, which we know are going to tick all of your boxes.
All styled to sit beautifully inside of the design you stipulate.
Select from 12 Social Counters, Social Widgets and Post Lists Widgets to create that irresistible homepage design you have been dreaming of.
- Social Counters – show all important Subscribers, Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers and more with Jannah’s built in Social Counter Widget
- Social Widgets – Subscribers, Instagram, SoundCloud, Flickr, Google+, Dribble, Facebook and much more to complete your digital ecosystem
- Post List Widgets – show Recent content, Most Viewed Content, Popular Posts and more with a specific widget fit for duty.
Advanced Ecommerce with WooCommerce Extended
Whether you need something complex with Smart Filters to help users dig deep into a huge catalog of fashion and accessories, or something simple that looks incredibly elegant on mobile, Jannah has you covered.
Designed and developed with WooCommerce at its heart so you can take full advantage of the complex extended functionality it offers, you can rest assured that every choice you make along the way is going to work perfectly, just as it was intended.
Build your shop with confidence and Jannah by your side.
- Gutenberg Support./li>
- AMP integration
- WooCommerce integration
- bbPress integration
- BuddyPress integration
- Multiple Skins
- Over 20+ demos
- One Click Demo Install
- Over 800+ Google Fonts
- Over 150+ FontFace Fonts
- Unlimited Footer Layouts
- Unlimited Headers Layouts
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Jump-To Content
- Multiple Content Layouts
- Mega Menus
- Amazing Page Builder
- Responsive Design
- 100% RTL Support: Arabic, Hebrew. Persian/Farsi, Urdu
- WPML Multilingual Plugin Compatible
- Built-in Translation Panel
- Animated Weather Widgets
- GIF Support
- Bundled Premium Plugins
- BuddyPress Design
- Instagram Widget
- Stunning Video Playlists
- Web Notifications
- Responsive Google AdSense
- Dark Skin
- Schema SEO Rich Snippet Microdata
- Sticky Navigation Menu
- Supports Multiple page post
- Custom Categories Logo, Colors and Background
- Sticky Sidebars
- Unlimited sidebar
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- Customizable OFF-canvas Mobile Navigation
- Ajax Live Search
- 45+ Pre-Defined Background Patterns
- Built In Custom Widgets
- Compatible with the most popular Cryptocurrency Plugins
Note: After updating, please Clear you blog cache if you use a plugin cache such as Wp Super Cache and clear the browser’s cache or hard reload the page ( for Win Ctrl+F5 or CMD+Shift+R on Macs), or simply try accessing the page with another browser that hasn’t yet cached the website.
4.5.2 – 2019-12-22
- Tweak: Improved links color in the comments section. - Fix: JS error in the single.js file. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
4.5.1 – 2019-12-18
- Tweak: Improved how the child themes override the parent theme files. - Tweak: Update the WPML XML file with more theme options fields. - Tweak: Improved SEO heading order. - Fix: Issue with the standalone Gutenberg Plugin. - Tweak: Load the AMP-AD script file in the AMP pages. - Tweak: Compatibility with the latest version of the Taqyeem plugin. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.5.0 / 05 Dec 2019
- New: All main posts titles in the landing pages and archives converted to the h2 tag to improve SEO. - New: Custom CSS section for the AMP pages. - New: Now you can translate AMP texts from the theme translations panel. - Fix: Related posts styling issue in the one-column layout. - Fix: RTL Import demos page styling issue. - Tweak: Improved Youzer Plugin elements styling. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.4.1 / 01 Dec 2019
= 4.4.1 – 2019-12-01 =
– Fix: Sidebar position bug when JetPack comments modeule is active.
– Tweak: Improved import/export method for the theme settings.
– Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.4.0 / 28 Nov 2019
- Fix: RTL Mobile menu icon position bug. - Fix: Story Index position bug. - Fix: Megamenu conflict with some plugin. - Fix: Comments section Styling conflict with the JetPack plugin. - Fix: Add a fallback for the video module to load the video even if the API is down. - Fix: Newsletter widget saving icon option bug. - Fix: Don't duplicate option bug with widgets. - Tweak: Display the Total price including the tax in the mini cart in the header. - Tweak: Improved WooCommerce product description and short description areas styling. - Tweak: Improved the position of the go to top button on mobiles. - Tweak: Improved input fields to match the new WordPress 5.3.0 backend styling. - Tweak: New Developers' filters and actions. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.3.0 / 04 Nov 2019
- New: 2 Ad spaces on the category page. - Fix: Live Search option in the Compact search. - Fix: Conflict with some plugins that us an old version of the Mobile_Detect library. - Fix: Bug in Sharing posts that contain special characters in the title. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.2.0 / 26 Oct 2019
- Fix: Videos width bug in the posts. - Fix: Header, footer, and sidebar are hiding when a minification plugin is active. - Fix: Lightbox galleries bug in the homepage builder. - Fix: Instagram lazy load bug on mobiles. - Fix: Content Index bug. - Fix: Responsive videos bug. - Fix: Post title and image bug in the AMP structure data. - Fix: Logo bug in the AMP structure data. - Fix: Appearance of the current post in the AMP related posts. - Fix: Posts Lists widgets bug in the single post page. - Fix: JetPack post views bug. - Fix: Exclude current post option in the Posts List widget. - Fix: Bug in Sharing posts that contain # in the title on Twitter. - Tweak: Improved the comments styling when the avatar is disabled. - Tweak: Responsive videos now support youtube-nocookie.com. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.1.1 / 21 Oct 2019
- Fix: Sticky Mobile share button bug. - Fix: Missing the Import Demos page bug. - Fix: Taqyeem Products structure data bug.
UPDATE 4.1.0 / 20 Oct 2019
- New: Two Ad spaces in the AMP pages. - Fix: Alignment of the Codes sections in the single post edit page. - Fix: Lightbox close button bug. - Fix: WooCommerce import products page bug. - Fix: AMP related Posts. - Fix: Saving Widgets settings bug. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.4 / 15 Oct 2019
- Fix: Select and Share feature bug. - Fix: Ajax pagination bug in the archives pages. - Fix: PHP notice in the page builder blocks. - Fix: Missing file URL error while theme auto-update. - Fix: Page builder scrolling bug on iPad. - Fix: Megamenu caching issue. - Fix: Appearance of the category label in the Ajax loaded posts in the category pages. - Fix: Add Notice above the Video Player if the YouTube API returns errors. - Fix: Author description translation bug with the WPML plugin. - Fix: Posts List widget saving options bug. - Fix: Post title sharing issue if it contains single or double Quotation marks. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.3 / 29 Sep 2019
- Fix: Send to friend share button bug on Chrome. - Fix: Instagram Counter issue, you need to update the Arqam Lite Plugin and set the Access token in the plugin's Settings page. - Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.2 / 26 Sep 2019
- Fix: Weather appearance bug in the Header. - Fix: Missing the Author name WPML translation. - Fix: Polylang XML file bug. - Fix: Horizontal Tabs shortcode bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.1 / 24 Sep 2019
= 4.0.1 - 2019-09-24 = - Fix: BuddyPress Grid Layout bug. - Fix: Subtitle bug in the AMP posts. - Fix: Ajax requests bug. - Fix: WhatsApp share button bug. - Fix: .alignwide and .alignfull margin for images in Gutenberg. - Fix: Custom Styles and typography on the homepage. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 4.0.0 / 24 Sep 2019
UPDATE 3.2.0 / 20 Jan 2019
- New: Option to disable the Read Next slider on posts individually. - New: Small Featured image layout in the archives. - FIXED: WordPress Gallery block Lightbox bug. - FIXED: Standard Post icon bug. - FIXED: Post Custom CSS code option saving bug. - FIXED: Masonry and Authors page templates options with the Gutenberg bug. - FIXED: Custom content block editor buttons. - FIXED: Post Views conflict with the Wp Fastest Cache plugin. - Improved: appearance of the Taqyeem review box in the WooCommerce pages. - Improved: paragraphs and lists styles in the products pages. - Improved: Added noopener to all the _blank links. - Improved: Exclude current post option now works with the JetPack plugin. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes
UPDATE 3.1.1 / 11 DEC 2018
- FIXED: Post order option in Block 8. - FIXED: PHP Warning notices with some plugins. - FIXED: Non-Formatting HTML in the post editor for the Editor role. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes
UPDATE 3.1.0 / 07 DEC 2018
- IMPROVED: Hide the comments meta icon if the comments are closed on the post and the post doesn't have any comments. - IMPROVED: AMP child theme Templates override. - IMPROVED: Add support for the pages in the live search if it is not excluded in the search settings in the theme options. - IMPROVED: BuddyPress elements styling. - FIXED: WooCommerce Featured Images lazy load bug. - FIXED: TieLabs Builder button bug with Gutenberg. - FIXED: Subtitle section bug with Gutenberg. - FIXED: Read Next title RTL position bug. - FIXED: Story Index custom color bug. - FIXED: Conflict with the front-end builders such as Thrive Leads and Elementor - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.4 / 25 Oct 2018
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.3 / 24 Oct 2018
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.2 / 05 Oct 2018
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.1 / 29 Sep 2018
- FIXED: Slider 18 RTL bug. - FIXED: Post sub title html codes bug. - FIXED: Classic Editor text bug. - FIXED: Push Notifications send section bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.0 / 27 Sep 2018
- NEW: Fitness Demo https://jannah.tielabs.com/fitness/ - NEW: Salad Dash Demo https://jannah.tielabs.com/salad-dash/ - NEW: Compatibility with the latest version of the BuddyPress plugin. - NEW: Compatibility with the latest version of the AMP plugin. - NEW: Compatibility with the new Gutenberg builder to create posts. - New: 2 Sliders Layouts. - New: Options to upload your custom fonts directly from the options page. - New: Block Layout - Classic blog layout with a small thumbnail. - NEW: Option to disable the Built-in Mega Menus feature to use a third party plugin. - NEW: Post Views increment support in AMP Pages. - NEW: Now you can set custom options for the BuddyPress Registration page. - NEW: Article inline Ads. - NEW: Current Weather state description is now available for translation in the theme panel. - NEW: Option to set a custom URL for the logos. - NEW: Options to set custom Sidebar settings for posts inside a certain category. - NEW: Use primary-color in any custom CSS section and it will be replaced with the current primary color. - NEW: Read Next section in the single post page with 2 styles. - NEW: Related Posts section with featured images in the AMP pages. - NEW: Option to set the number of posts in the related posts section. - NEW: Option to Show/Hide the Categories and Tags in the AMP pages. - NEW: Option to Show/Hide the Log in icon in the mobile menu. - NEW: Option to Show/Hide the Cart icon in the mobile menu. - NEW: Option to Show/Hide the BuddyPress notification icon in the mobile menu. - NEW: Option to disable specific tabs in the tabs widget. - NEW: Option to set a custom mobile menu. - NEW: Option to set a scheme type for the posts in a specific category. - NEW: Option to disable the black gradient overlay from the sliders. - NEW: Smart Sticky Header is now supported on mobile. - NEW: Typography Options for the posts title in the theme's widgets. - NEW: Typography Options for the page builder sections titles. - NEW: Turkish, Portuguese (Brazil) French and Spanish translations have been added. - NEW: Option to set a custom background color for the mobile header. - IMPROVED: Twitter Share Button. - IMPROVED: Mega menu filters now display only the first level of child categories. - IMPROVED: Text Transformation settings for some elements. - IMPROVED: The primary category label is now hidden by default in the category pages. - UPDATED: ARQAM Lite plugin. - UPDATED: Taqyeem plugin. - UPDATED: Jannah Extensions plugin. - FIXED: Facebook counter bug. - FIXED: Tabs Shortcode Styling bug. - FIXED: Excluding posts from the sliders bug. - FIXED: Custom Footer Padding option bug. - FIXED: Post views issue with the custom post types. - FIXED: Warning message when updating the main menu. - FIXED: Bug prevents the Post views option to appear in the post edit page. - FIXED: Duplication entry bug in Taqyeem. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.1.4 / 23 Apr 2018
- FIXED: Translation Panel bug.
UPDATE 2.1.3 / 22 Apr 2018
- IMPROVED: Responsive Adsense Ads. - IMPROVED: Shortcodes notice message. - IMPROVED: Custom borders color. - IMPROVED: Slide Sidebar and mobile menu close button behavior. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce My Account menu styles. - FIXED: blockquote Custom typography bug. - FIXED: WooCommerce XML file importing bug. - FIXED: Translation issue with the Ajax requests. - FIXED: Mobile menu issue when the built-in cache option is enabled. - FIXED: Website Icon in the About Author box. - FIXED: Custom Footer Padding Bottom bug. - FIXED: IE11 styling bugs. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.1.2 / 12 Apr 2018
- FIXED: Category Layout Styling bug. - FIXED: Mobile menu issue when the built-in cache option is enabled. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.1.1 / 11 Apr 2018
- IMPROVED: The order of the social icons in the header. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce Cart scroller style. - FIXED: Post views issue with cache plugins. - FIXED: Visual styles in the post editor. - FIXED: Responsive Adsense Ads height issue. - FIXED: Custom theme color CSS code bug. - FIXED: Two Columns blocks margin issue. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.1.0 / 08 Apr 2018
- NEW: A lot of new filters and hooks to allow the developers to customize the theme easily. - NEW: Notice in the automatic theme update page if the theme folder doesn't match the original name. - NEW: Add support for shortcode in the head and footer codes sections. - NEW: Now you can set a featured image for the pages built with the page builder and it will be used in the OG meta. - NEW: Lazy Load for the Post Slider images. - IMPROVED: Facebook share in the "Select & Share" feature. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce featured images sizes. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce columns bug. - IMPROVED: Removed all Ads shortcodes from the AMP pages. - IMPROVED: Responsive Adsense Ads. - IMPROVED: Built Translation system. - FIXED: WooCommerce buttons styling bug. - FIXED: LazyLoad bug for images in the post content. - FIXED: Password protected issue for pages built with the page builder. - FIXED: Sticky header bug on mobiles. - FIXED: Sidebar positions in the demos data. - FIXED: Global meta options bug. - FIXED: issue with Polylang plugin. - FIXED: Do not duplicate posts bug with the Videos playlist block. - FIXED: Below Header Ads margins on mobiles. - FIXED: Related posts above footer in WooCommerce pages. - FIXED: Non-clickable search close button. - FIXED: LightBox Arrows directions RTL. - FIXED: Post Layout 8 Issue on the WooCommerce page. - FIXED: Above Header margins bug. - FIXED: Block 16 and 12 title section bg color with Clean Blocks Layout. - FIXED: Sticky Video position bug. - FIXED: Numeric Pagination bug. - FIXED: Social Icons widget padding in the responsive. - FIXED: WooCommerce Payment Method text color issue. - FIXED: Vivaldi browser issues. - FIXED: Multiple AMP Carousel error bug. - FIXED: Compatibility issue with the Jackmail Newsletter plugin. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.0.4 / 21 Feb 2018
- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.0.3 / 16 Feb 2018
- IMPROVED: Lists in the widgets style. - IMPROVED: Support for the archive global meta options in the search results page. - FIXED: Responsive Adsense ads in the header bug. - FIXED: Post layout 8 cover image bug. - FIXED: Global Meta options conflict in the single post page. - FIXED: Boxes titles issues on Safari and mobile devices. - FIXED: RTL posts meta alignment bug on Safari and mobile devices. - FIXED: Divider shortcode styling issue. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.0.2 / 09 Feb 2018
- UPDATED: WooCommerce 3.3.0 Compatibility. - FIXED: Sticky Video styles related bugs. - FIXED: DEMO Importer Sidebar position bug. - FIXED: Prevent setting page revisions as a front page. - FIXED: Post Views and Reviews order bug in the posts widget. - FIXED: Minify CSS module bug. - IMPROVED: Demo Importer. - IMPROVED: Responsive Full-width footer tags widget. - IMPROVED: Syntax highlighter for the CSS section in the category edit page. - IMPROVED: Below Header Ad spaces. - IMPROVED: The default color of the go-to top button. - IMPROVED: Weather module codes. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.0.1 / 03 Feb 2018
- IMPROVED: WooCommerce 3.3.0 compatibility. - IMPROVED: BuddyPress Edit profile Fields styles. - IMPROVED: Hide Send Web Notifications campaign box if the Web notification option is disabled. - IMPROVED: Responsive Adsense ads. - IMPROVED: Sticky Videos. - Updated: Parisian language files. - FIXED: Smart Sticky menu bug. - FIXED: Audio Player hover styling issue. - FIXED: Post layout #3 and #7 title background issue fix. - FIXED: Trending text translation bug. - FIXED: Custom Social links with non-latin languages. - FIXED: JetPack 30/7 days posts. - FIXED: Weather in header custom color bug. - FIXED: Post print issues. - FIXED: Custom color for the rating bar in the blocks. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 2.0.0 / 28 Jan 2018
- NEW: Block Layout #16. - NEW: 3 new Posts layouts for archives pages. - NEW: 7 Block Head styles. - New: Modern Sliders Loading method. - New: Send Web Notifications for your posts directly from the post edit page. - NEW: Options to show the Weather in the Main and Secondary Nav. - NEW: Unboxed layout for the blocks and widgets. - NEW: Option to sticky the Header on mobile. - NEW: Centered Logo Mobile Header layout. - NEW: Mobile Menu Layout. - NEW: Option to enable/disable the animations of the weather icons. - NEW: Post Views Settings tab on the theme options page. - NEW: Option to enable/disable the colored post views. - NEW: Option to set a starter views number for the new posts. - NEW: Option to set the minimum views number for each color. - NEW: Option to change post views to a fake number. - NEW: Option in the Posts List widget to exclude current post in the single post page. - NEW: Option to change the font settings for the archive title. - NEW: Option to show the posts' Modified date instead of the Published date. - NEW: Option to upload a default/fallback Open Graph image. - NEW: Option to show the review rating in the sliders blocks. - NEW: Option to show the review rating in the single category page sliders. - NEW: Option to set the position of the related posts below comments. - NEW: Option to set the position of the related posts above the footer. - NEW: Send to friend option in the select and share feature. - NEW: Option to set a title for the Ad spaces. - NEW: Option to set a Link to the title of the Ad spaces. - NEW: Ad space above the header. - NEW: Ad space above the post content in the single post page. - NEW: Ad space below the post content in the single post page. - New: Option to hide the Above Header Ad on mobile. - NEW: Options in the Post edit page to hide the above and below content ads. - NEW: Options in the Post edit page to set a custom Ad for the above and below content spaces. - New: 2 Ad Spaces to show Ads between the posts in the archives pages. - NEW: Add support for the dark skin mode to the WordPress embedded posts cards. - NEW: Primary Category label appears now in the blocks. - NEW: Option to set specific posts as Trending posts. - NEW: Option to set the speed of the sliders. - NEW: Add the custom logo to the AMP structure data. - NEW: Option to disable the custom theme's styles in the editor. - NEW: Now you can set custom menu, logo, color, background, etc for the all shop pages. - NEW: option to Use the BuddyPress Member Profile link instead of the default author page link in the post meta, author box, and the login sections. - NEW: Add the comments list section titles to the translation panel. - NEW: Option to exclude specific posts by IDs in the Blocks and the sliders. - New: Option in the Posts List Widget to show the Related posts by categories. - New: Option in the Posts List Widget to show the Related posts by tags. - New: Option in the Posts List Widget to show the Related posts by author. - New: Layout in the Posts List widget to show the Authors Posts. - New: Share buttons layout. - New: Save time and access any theme options' tab directly from the admin bar. - New: Support Facebook Instant Articles. - New: Syntax Highlighting for the codes fields. - New: Option to set Custom background and arrow color for the Back To Top button. - New: Option for the single category to show the Videos Playlist in Dark Skin. - NEW: Sticky Videos options in the single post page. - NEW: Options to disable the Author, Comments and View meta info in the archives. - NEW: Options to disable the Author, Comments and View meta info in the page builder blocks. - NEW: Vimeo videos now matches the color of the custom block/page/theme color. - NEW: Google Fonts Support for the Gurmukhi, Arabic, Bengali, Devanagari, Gujarati, Hebrew, Kannada, Malayalam, Myanmar, Oriya, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, and Thai languages. - NEW: Support for the shortcodes in the Footer text areas. - IMPROVED: Removed padding shortcode from the AMP pages.. - IMPROVED: Numbers for non-latin languages. - IMPROVED: RTL support for the Child Theme. - IMPROVED: Sticky menu behavior. - IMPROVED: Columns shortcodes contents in the post excerpt. - IMPROVED: Columns shortcodes with the estimated reading time. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce tabs layout. - IMPROVED: Mobile menu Icon style. - IMPROVED: Responsive Adsense Ads. - IMPROVED: Posts Switcher notice appearance. - IMPROVED: Post titles font size in the responsive version. - IMPROVED: Content Index Panel on the small screens. - IMPROVED: Slider 1 styling. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce Archives pages title spacing. - IMPROVED: The Breaking News Block style. - IMPROVED: Add Comment form style. - IMPROVED: Removed the latest current item from the Breadcrumb schema data. - IMPROVED: Select and share feature. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce functions. - IMPROVED: Logos SVG support. - Updated: Modernizr.js to the latest version. - Updated: Jarallax.js to the latest version. - Updated: iLightBox.js to the latest version. - FIXED: Facebook widget page URL issue. - FIXED: Sticky logo image on the mobiles. - FIXED: a LazyLoad issue in the WordPress Embedded links. - FIXED: Block titles issue on Safari. - FIXED: Borders color option bug. - FIXED: Importing demo images conflict with the Images Optimizing plugins. - FIXED: Loading Woocommerce orders pages on some servers. - FIXED: Dark Block AJAX filter custom color hover bug. - FIXED: Styling Conflicts with some plugins like Youtube Embed Plus Pro. - FIXED: Sections video background bugs on mobiles. - FIXED: Fullwidth post slider width in responsive bug. - FIXED: Audio Player height issue of the full width posts. - FIXED: Author's avatar link bug in the single author page. - FIXED: Color and icons Pickers issues with WP 4.9. - FIXED: Setting custom gradient background for posts and pages bug. - FIXED: Site title custom typography bug. - FIXED: Issue in the Masonry page template when there is no cats set. - FIXED: Images position masonry lazy load. - FIXED: Weather forecast days due to OpenWeatherMap API Change. - FIXED: Posts counter issue with more than 1000 posts. - FIXED: Custom Site width issue. - FIXED: Tabs Shortcode width issue. - FIXED: Title Length option bug for the Posts in the Fly Check Also Box. - FIXED: Exclude post types from search option bug. - FIXED: Type to search bug on Firefox. - FIXED: Logo size on IE browsers. - FIXED: Audio Player styling bug. - FIXED: Importing demos page styling bug in the RTL version. - FIXED: JetPack comments section styling bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 1.3.1 / 10 Oct 2017
- ADDED: Farsi language files. - IMPROVED: Delete the Widget cache changing the widget settings. - FIXED: Sticky logo image on the mobiles. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 1.3.0 / 03 Oct 2017
- New: Automatic theme update feature. - New: Edit Post link in the end of the post. - New: Button to revoke the theme validation in order to use the license on another domain. - New: Animated appearance for the Sticky Logo. - IMPROVED: Lazy Load for in-post images. - IMPROVED: Mega menu functions. - IMPROVED: Mega menu and footer custom colors. - IMPROVED: Sections custom margins in the responsive version. - IMPROVED: Default Logo margins in the Header Layout 3. - FIXED: Gif User's avatar size bug. - FIXED: Some HTML markup validation issues. - FIXED: Display the post's author name and avatars in some posts layouts bug. - FIXED: WooCommerce product's gallery height bug. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 1.2.2 / 17 Sep 2017
- FIXED: Post views PHP notice after publishing the post. - FIXED: IE styling issues. - FIXED: LazyLoad issues on Chrome v61. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 1.2.1 / 15 Sep 2017
UPDATE 1.2.0 / 11 Sep 2017
UPDATE 1.1.1 / 25 Jul 2017
- IMPROVED: LazyLoad for the user's avatar. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce elements Styling. - IMPROVED: Mobile menu spacing. - IMPROVED: Comments section styles. - IMPROVED: Twitter videos style. - IMPROVED: Cart and BuddyPress notifications bubble style. - IMPROVED: Special chars support in the Story Highlights, source, and Via modules. - IMPROVED: PHP 7 Compatibility. - FIXED: Web Notification bug. - FIXED: Bug in the Post views module. - FIXED: Custom RSS URL bug. - FIXED: Index Shortcode bug with the non-latin languages. - FIXED: Styling conflict with the LiveBlog plugin. - FIXED: HTML codes issue in the og:description meta. - FIXED: Misspelled words. - FIXED: AMP Facebook share button bug. - FIXED: Sliders Blocks styling issue on FireFox. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 1.1.0 / 10 Jul 2017
- NEW: Introducing our Jannah Switcher Plugin now you can migrating your posts from 17 themes to Jannah. - NEW: Option to set a custom RSS feed URL. - NEW: Option to embed Audio code. - NEW: Unlimited Source and Via options. - NEW: Facebook Videos support. - NEW: Twitter Videos support. - NEW: Option to set the page as a front page directly from the edit page. - IMPROVED: Disallow switching to Jannah if the current PHP version in prior 5.3. - IMPROVED: The Images quality in the full-width mode for blocks: #4, #11, #12 and #15. - IMPROVED: Theme options page speed. - IMPROVED: Post Content images lazy load. - FIXED: Bug prevents the Permalink edit section from appearing when adding a new post. - FIXED: Post Layout 8 background bug. - FIXED: Adsense Ad styling issue in the post content area. - FIXED: Twitter share button is changing to the official button if the Twitter Js file is loaded in the page. - FIXED: Mobile menu issue when the "Hiding Heading" option is active. - FIXED: Comments section title translation bug. - FIXED: Bug in the Slideshow shortcode. - FIXED: Youtube Widget styling bug in the RTL. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 1.0.3 / 01 Jul 2017
- IMPROVED: BuddyPress Profile page link in the Login widget. - IMPROVED: WooCommerce Elements Styles. - IMPROVED: Post Layout 8 with header 3 when the below header ad is active. - IMPROVED: AMP RTL elements styles. - IMPROVED: 'Story Highlights' text added to the translations panel. - IMPROVED: Amp Related posts module now uses the AMP links for the posts - IMPROVED: New option to disable the theme's AMP functionality in case you want to use a 3d party plugin. - FIXED: AMP validations errors. - FIXED: Saving Page error when the page builder margin fields contain a negative number. - FIXED: Archive title bug. - FIXED: Estimated Reading time issue with non-latin languages. - FIXED: Hide Mega Menu sub-titles option in the mobile menu. - Fixed: Missing the icons and text labels in the Mobile menu. - FIXED: Missing some translation texts in the live search module. - FIXED: Images Lazyload bug with the Elementor plugin. - FIXED: Images Lazyload bug with the Jetpack plugin. - FIXED: Installing plugins updates on some servers. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 1.0.2 / 26 Jun 2017
UPDATE 1.0.1 / 22 Jun 2017
- Improved: Notice message in the menu page for the max_input_vars configuration. - Improved: Styles of some elements. - Fixed: Up-Sells section number of products. - Fixed: Error bug in the Sahifa/Jarida Switch Bridge. - Fixed: Post Slideshow bug when the minified plugin is active. - Removed: Featured Videos widget. use the new Video widget in WordPress 4.8 instead. - And Improvements and minor bug fixes.
Special Thanks to our talented friend Mahmoud Baghagho Who designed the Early concept and PSD files of the Main Demo.