Label v1.6 supports the most current WooCommerce (2.6+)
Label is a WooCommerce IOS App template, created exclusively for online searching and it presents a terrific selection of solutions to customise the glimpse and truly feel of the App. Label supports products views, multi-variation products and solutions, classification searches + much more.
Your WooCommerce retail outlet will 100% get the job done with our application, if you’re new to IOS apps we are listed here to help you get begun, we try to react in 1 hour if you have queries.
This is a comprehensive IOS app written in Swift 3 so you will be in a position to add it with your AppleID account, Label arrives with all the configuration files which just require dragging and dropping to your web server to hook up your WooCommerce shop.
The Application comes pre-installed with Stripe/Paypal, you can modify lots of facets of Label in just 1 config file!
Total help for IOS Apple iphone 9.1 +
Apple Fork out Assist
Customized transitions within just sights
Persisting cart for people
Purchase data for prospects
Lookup and filtering
Products caching on the server
– Iphone 5
– Apple iphone 5s
– Apple iphone 6 Furthermore
– Iphone 6s
– Apple iphone 6s Additionally
– Iphone 7
– Iphone 7 Additionally
– Apple iphone 8
– Iphone 8 Furthermore
– Apple iphone X
Check out a preview here – https://youtu.be/rFVhhPU2muM
The sample images considered in the live preview are for demo needs only and are not incorporated with your obtain.
Edition – 1.6
- Style transform - Lacking localisation strings added - Bug fixes - Cocoapods updated
Variation – 1.5
- Apple iphone X Updates - Bug fixes
Version – 1.4
- Login/Registration (which takes advantage of the WP consumers desk) - Presents delivery lessons at the checkout for buyers address to do the job out the shipping and delivery fee/class - VAT and taxable goods now operate at the checkout - Account See - Localization for multi-language (means you can adjust all the text in the application to a language of your choice) - WordPress plugin - Improved item caching - Code construction changes - Bug fixes - Better memory management - Storyboard update for Iphone X
Edition – 1.3
- Storyboard assistance for additional gadgets - Currency change - LabelCore.swift Update - ApplePay integration - Bug fixes
Version – 1.2
- More recent networking course - Extra code documentation - Bug Fixes - Stripe integration
Version – 1.1
- Code Composition Variations - Performance updates - Bug Fixes
Edition – 1.
- Label Initial Release