This plugin allows you to combine a QR Codes generator into your WordPress working with a one shortcode. It attributes a consumer welcoming interface where by your end users can generate their possess QR Codes (hyperlinks, cellular phone quantities, e-mail messages, vCards, geo destinations…) and do some customization (dimensions, correction).
You can also use the widget to contain to your sidebar a QR Code of the existing page. Your buyers can just scan it to get your internet pages URL !
– QR Codes generator into any site post or page
– Generates QR Code Illustrations or photos and Urls
– 10+ possible kinds (e mail, cellular phone, vCard, locale and so on).
– Consumer helpful interface to generate QR Codes.
– Powered by jQuery
– Widget help to screen a QR code linking to the latest website page
– Multiple instances of the identical widget supported (new)
– New shortcode enabling the display screen into any put up/web page of a QR code of the url to the present-day site (new)
– Doable customizations (graphic dimensions and encoding)
– Centered on the Google’s Inforgraphics API
Examine out the demo of the QR Codes for WordPress.
8 June 2013
– Up-to-date the plugin to use the Widgets API to support multiple occasions of the widget displaying the QR code made up of the URL of the recent web page
– Included a new shortcode support enabling to exhibit the QR code that contains the URL of the present web page into any write-up or page
– Normal code improvements
Standalone PHP version accessible
Get the Top Providing QR Code Generator on CodeCanyon