Get WordPress Social Share Buttons Download
Incorporate jQuery social share buttons to WordPress in a elegant floating panel, toolbar or display inline. Provides buttons by means of jQuery for quicker web page loading.
Seeking for a non-WordPress edition? See jQuery Social Share Buttons Plugin
Supports 9 social networks:
- Facebook Like
- Google +1
- Xing with hovercard stats
Wanting For Social Media Plugins for WordPress?
Also Test Out:
- WordPress Social Stream
- Social Community Tabs for WordPress
- Top rated Social Share Posts
- Display screen buttons in a floating panel or build a social share toolbar.
- Contains selection to exhibit buttons inline inside page articles.
- 3 button dimensions – vertical box with count, horizontal button with rely and horizontal button no count.
- Features pinterest button with selection to pick any picture.
- Xing button consists of hovercard attribute showing studies & attractiveness of URL.
- Contains bonus e-mail and print buttons.
- Anti-spam safety for electronic mail address.
- Totally versatile positioning.
- Possibility to position floating panel primarily based on centre of website page to reduce overlapping in cellular equipment.
- Clearly show/hide buttons working with external back links.
- Pretty easy to use – can be added to web page through plugin options, shortcodes or by using site/submit personalized fields
- Disable on specific web pages/posts using custom made fields.
- Routinely detect web page URL or established share web site URL via tailor made fields or shortcodes.
- Choice to use tailor made title & description textual content.
- Full documentation.
WordPress Social Share Button Demos
- Customized Buttons
- Positioning & Styling
- Develop a Toolbar
- Display Buttons Inline
v1.1.3 8th August 2013 (Existing Version)
- Up to date: Buttons shortcode bug take care of
- Current: Get rid of delicious
v1.1.2 11th March 2013
- Up to date: admin web site colorpicker
v1.1.1 12th December 2012
- Up-to-date: jquery ui wp_enqueue_script for admin (wordpress 3.5 compatibility)
v1.1 4th October 2012
- Extra: Shortcode – look at if jquery file overwritten
- Current: Button container ID
- Up-to-date: Button positioning for linkedin with no counter
- 1st Release
Utilizes jQuery Easing plugin – George McGinley Smith