Auto post from/to other WordPress installs with ease
What Can You Do With This Plugin?
Wordpressomatic WordPress To WordPress Automatic Crossposter is a breaking edge Wordpress From WordPress and WordPress To Wordpress post importer plugin (WordPress crossposter) that is ideal for auto blogging and automatic Wordpress post publishing. It uses the Wordpress REST API to turn your website into a auto blogging or even a money making machine!
This plugin caa also be used to automatically publish Wordpress posts every time you publish a new post to your blog.
Are you looking for a WordPress.com blog auto poster?
Than you should check out this plugin: Wpcomomatic WordPress.com To WordPress Automatic Cross-Poster Plugin for WordPress
Using this plugin, you can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any public Wordpress page
Other plugin features:
- Automatic Wordpress Post generator every time you publish a new post to WordPress
- Google Translate support – select the language in which you want to post your articles
- a wide range of post search query options
- a wide range of autoposting options
- Text Spinner support – automatically modify generated text, changing words with their synonyms – great SEO value!
- customizable generated post status (published, draft, pending, private, trash)
- automatically generate post categories or tags from marketplace items
- manually add post categories or tags to items
- import comments for generated posts
- generate post or page
- define publishing constrains: do not publish posts that do not have images, posts with short/long title/content
- automatically generate a featured image for the post
- enable/disable comments, pingbacks or trackbacks for the generated post
- customize post title and content (with the included wide variety of relevant post shortcodes)
- ‘Keyword Replacer Tool’ – It’s purpose is to define keywords that are substituted automatically with your affiliate links, anywhere they appear in the content of your site. For example, you can define a keyword ‘codecanyon’ and have it substituted by a link to http://www.codecanyon.net/?ref=user_name anywhere it appears in your site’s content.
- ‘Random Sentence Generator Tool’ (relevant sentences – as you define them)
- detailed plugin activity logging
- scheduled rule runs
- Open Graph meta tags inclusion for the entire blog
- Maximum/minimum title length post limitation
- Maximum/minimum content length post limitation
- Add post only if predefined required keywords found in title/content
- Add post only if predefined banned keywords are not found in the title/content
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Test Site Generator’. Here you can try the plugin’s full functionality. Note that the generated testing blog will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
- PHP DOM -> how to install it (if you don’t have it, but probably you already have it): http://php.net/manual/en/dom.setup.php
- PHP curl
Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at email@example.com and I will respond as soon as I can.
Version 1.0 Release Date 2017-06-22
First version released!
Version 1.1 Release Date 2017-06-23
Fixed categories not being posted correctly
Version 1.2 Release Date 2017-06-29
Fixed Google Translate
Version 1.2.1 Release Date 2017-07-19
Added the ability to strip script, style and head tags from content
Version 1.2.2 Release Date 2017-07-20
Added the ability to add custom meta fields to posts
Version 1.2.3 Release Date 2017-07-20
Added the ability to get featured image from post attachments, if no featured image found for post
Version 1.2.4 Release Date 2017-07-20
Added a shortcode to display media attachments in posts (%%item_attachments%%)
Version 1.2.5 Release Date 2017-07-21
Added the ability to copy imported images locally
Version 1.2.6 Release Date 2017-07-22
Removed HTML headers that were appearing in posts in some cases
Version 1.2.7 Release Date 2017-08-08
Added the ability to add a delay to automatic posting to target WordPress Added the ability to skip custom post types when posting to target WordPress
Version 1.2.8 Release Date 2017-08-22
Added a shortcode to list posts generated by this plugin
Version 1.2.9 Release Date 2017-08-28
Fixed og:image tags
Version 1.3.0 Release Date 2017-09-13
Added pagination for results
Version 1.3.1 Release Date 2017-09-27
Version 1.3.2 Release Date 2017-09-28
Added translation source language Translate/spin imported comments
Version 1.3.3 Release Date 2017-11-07
Version 1.3.4 Release Date 2018-01-15
Fixed featured image replication
Version 1.3.5 Release Date 2018-03-04
Bugfixes when posting to remote WordPress install
Version 1.3.6 Release Date 2018-03-13
Fixed issues with importing of post tags/categories
Version 1.3.7 Release Date 2018-05-06
Added the ability to use proxies to access remote WordPress websites
Version 1.3.8 Release Date 2018-05-07
Some minor fixes
Version 1.3.9 Release Date 2018-06-07
Some minor fixes
Version 1.4.0 Release Date 2018-06-09
Fixed post meta creation
Version 1.4.1 Release Date 2018-11-07
Added the ability to set timezone difference for imported dates for posts
Version 1.4.2 Release Date 2018-12-13
Added the ability to change the 'Read More' button text
Version 1.4.3 Release Date 2018-12-16
Added nested importing support - import mixed content into a single post, from multiple plugins created by CodeRevolution
Version 1.4.4 Release Date 2019-01-15
Added Gutenberg block and sidebar widget support
Version 1.4.5 Release Date 2019-04-19
Version 1.4.6 Release Date 2019-11-15
WordPress 5.3 compatibility update
Are you already a customer?
If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 5.3 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from Wordpress websites that does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this MEGA bundle or this BLOG CROSSPOSTER bundle!