Elegant Elements for Fusion Builder plugin is an add-on for Fusion Builder
page builder for Avada. A must-have add-on for Avada and Fusion Builder. Design your stunning website, even more, faster with our ever-growing library of 30+ elements and 100+ custom-designed and unique templates.
Our main goal with Elegant Elements was to provide you the new elements that will help you boost your website design process and will add beauty to your site with Fusion Builder for WordPress. To achieve this, we have crafted these elements with the passion and love for our users.
Available Elements –
Elegant Elements for Fusion Builder currently serves 30+ custom and beautifully crafted elements. That’s not it, we have more exciting elements and templates in the pipeline that we will keep releasing with each update
- FAQ RICH SNIPPETS
Now boost your search engine visibility by displaying the FAQ rich snippets in your website’s search results. This element will help you add FAQs to your website and generates the required schema markup using JSON format that Google will use to display in search results for the page you’ve added this element. The element comes with two layouts – descriptive ( boxed ) and the accordion ( toggle ).
- CONTENT TOGGLE
Show different prices or features with the content toggle element. You need to save the content elements in the library in order to use this element. You can display your monthly/annual prices or different between features etc. using the content toggle element.
- IMAGE SEPARATOR
With the Image Separator element, you can now turn your simple containers into beautiful and awesome sections with image divider. You can set the dividers for containers and columns separately.
- DUAL STYLE HEADING
Highlight your focus words in your heading to draw your user’s attention with the dual style heading element. Unlimited possibilities come with the number of options available to customize each heading part in the element separately. Add different text colors, backgrounds and even typography to make your headings stand out and attractive.
- INSTAGRAM GALLERY
Showcase your instagram images on your website using Instagram Element. You
can show the comments and likes each photo received as well.
- SKEW HEADINGS
Skew Headings Element will allow you to display your headings in a unique and
elegant way with skew backgrounds with gradient colors.
- IMAGE HOTSPOTS
Highlight important points on your images using the Image Hotspot element.
Freely choose the pointer location and add a tooltip to describe what that
- IMAGE MASK HEADING
Ever wanted to display your background textures behind your heading text? Now,
you can show your creativity with the Image Mask Heading element.
- ICON BLOCK
Icon Block element will allow you to add a beautiful icon and text block with gradient background colors. The ability to set the icon itself as a background will add another layer of awesomeness to your website design.
- LIST BOX
Show the normal bulleted lists with a unique design with title and icons in a boxed layout.
- PROFILE PANEL
Showcase your team or clients with a nice unique way with Profile Panel element.
- EXPANDING SECTION
The all-new expanding section element allows you to display your content in toggle like element with heading and sub-heading with gradient background colors, which adds the awesome look to your site.
- IMAGE COMPARE
Display your before and after images on top of each other with a nice drag effect and custom captions.
- GRADIENT HEADING
Now, you’ll have the ability to add gradient color to your heading text with Gradient Heading Element. Highlight the heading with some awesome gradient color to capture your visitor’s attention.
- IMAGE FILTERS
Display your gallery images, portfolio images, your product categories, your clients for your services or anything that you want to show with sortable filters. You can add an image, its title and custom colors to the title to show each image title as unique.
- ELEGANT CARDS
Create beautiful cards with image, title, description and a button to link any url. Describe anything you want, showcase your customers, highlight your services and much more.
- ANYTHING CAROUSEL
The perfect element to carousel any content you want. Add only images to show a nice image slider, enter your videos and allow them to slide. More content in a small space.
- DUAL BUTTON
Add beauty to your site by adding dual buttons. Allow users to choose their action from either This or That. Display two buttons side by side separated with a text or an icon.
- EMPTY SPACE
Stuck with the spacing in between two elements? Here’s the solution – Empty Space element to add vertical or horizontal space between them to make them look how you want.
- FANCY BANNER
Wanna display nice banners on your site with background image, title, description and a button to link? Use our Fancy Banner element and show your imaginary in a beautiful way.
- FANCY BUTTON
Add buttons with nice hover effects on your site. You can open modal dialogs, custom links, images and videos in a lightbox on the button click. Extends the usability of the buttons.
- MODAL DIALOG
Display your information in modal dialogs in a better way. Add triggers from within the modal element to open modal on a button, custom text, image or even on FontAwesome icon.
- NOTIFICATION BOX
Want to display notice or tip or alert on your site? Do it the better way with beautiful styles. Choose from predefined color schemes or use your own custom colors.
- PARTNER LOGO
Showcase your partners or clients or even your work by displaying their logos in a grid. You can link each logo to the respective url or even display their information within the modal popup.
- PROMO BOX
Promote anything on your site with beautiful promo boxes. Add image, title, description and a button with a link. Make it even more beautiful with background image and color.
- ROTATING TEXT
Display your highlighted words in a paragraph or a line and let them rotate one after another with a nice rotating effect. Beautify them with nice Google Fonts and colors.
- SPECIAL HEADING
Give your normal section heading or the titles an amazing look and feel they deserve and make the words speak when you look at them with a Special Heading element.
Got some testimonials for your product or services? Display them in the most unique way around. Add any number of testimonials with their title, sub-title, image, and testimony.
- TYPEWRITING TEXT
Display your highlighted words in a paragraph or a line with a nice typewriting effect. Make it look more beautiful with nice Google Fonts and colors and also the font-size etc.
- CONTACT FORM 7
Contact Form 7 element provides options to extend the look and feel of the contact form 7 form on your site. Add form heading and caption with nice background and borders.
Bonus Features —
GRADIENT BACKGROUNDS FOR CONTAINERS
The new gradient backgrounds for containers feature will cut your time
creating gradient colored images to set as container backgrounds. Set them
to vertical/horizontal or from corners and be done!
GRADIENT BACKGROUNDS FOR COLUMNS
The Gradient Backgrounds feature is now added to the columns as well. Now set
the beautiful gradient colored backgrounds to your Fusion Builder Columns as
MATERIAL COLOR STYLES FOR FUSION BUTTON ELEMENT
The default Fusion Builder Button element comes with some awesome pre-built
color styles, but you need more designs, right? We have added the material
color styles to button element to help you to add the beautiful buttons to
GOOGLE FONTS TYPOGRAPHY
We have added Google Fonts in typography settings for all of our elements.
Now enjoy lots of benefits for using Google fonts without any hassle. Just
select the font you want, see the preview, save the element and publish the
page. There’s even more..
PRE BUILT DEMOS TO GET YOU STARTED
We have spent a lot of time building this awesome feature for you and have
currently included 6 pre-designed full page demos to get you started. You just
need to click import on a demo that you like to import and sit back and relax.
Version 2.2.0 – January 5, 2020
- New: Template library with over 100+ unique and beautifully designed templates to get you started - Improvement: New option added to Typewriter element to control the delete text delay - Improvement: Special Heading element padding can now easily changed from within the frontend builder - Improvement: Changed default height for Special Heading element to auto - Improvement: Gradient Heading element max font size limit increased to 200 - Improvement: Column gradient backgrounds will be applied to ::before pseudo-element to show background image as well - Fix: Button border-radius not applying when the material style is used
Version 2.1.0 – December 1st, 2019
- New: FAQ Rich Snippets element to help boost your search engine visibility with FAQs - New: Content toggle element, best to show price toggle - New: Image Separator element to add an image as column and container separator - New: Dual Style Heading element to add a unique heading with two colored styles - Improvement: Compatibility with Avada 6.1.x and Fusion Builder 2.1.x - Improvement: Compatibility with latest WordPress 5.3 - Fix: Elegant Fancy Button element style not showing fullwidth on hover - Fix: Elegant Fancy Button border-radius not working in latest Fusion Builder - Fix: Instagram Gallery fallback method throwing the output at the top of page - Fix: Dual Button element shortcode not editable in backend
Version 2.0 – October 1st, 2019
- New: Avada 6.x and Fusion Builder Frontend Editor compatibility - All elements can now be - easily customized with Frontend Editor - New: 6 Beautifully Crafted Full Page Demos - Elegant Elements now comes with full-page website demos to get you started - New: Instagram Gallery element to showcase your Instagram galleries with username or #tags - New: Skew Headings element to add beautiful headings to attract your visitors - New: Image Hotspot element to show the hidden secrets in images to your visitors - New: Image Mask Headings element to add beautiful images as background to your headings - New: Icon Block element gives you the ability to add beautiful content blocks with an icon as a background - New: Option to show/hide image title along with image caption in Image Filters - New: Option to set image orientation for each image in Image Filters element - New: Option to set the alignment of Typewriter element - New: Option to set Typewriter text to loop in infinite mode - New: Option to set Alignment for Fancy Button element - New: Option to set Border for Carousel element - Improvement: Testimonials styling adjustment to make sure it works fine with a variable height of the content - Improvement: Make use of offloading Google Fonts for GDPR complaint - Improvement: Expanding Sections will open and close after clicking on entire heading area - Fix: Material design colors not available in frontend editor for the button element - Fix: Template library not available in frontend editor - Fix: Image Filters don't open lightbox if title position is on hover - Fix: Carousel element crashing on mobile and incorrect slide index issue - Fix: Arrows are partially hidden on some iOs devices in Carousel element - Fix: Custom fonts variation throwing 404 when used with Elegant Elements theme options - Fix: Elegant List Box element styling compatibility with IE11 - Fix: Image meta undefined error on external image urls in Image Filters element
Version 1.3.0 – November 8th, 2018
- New Feature: Image Filter Element has a new option to open images in a lightbox - New Feature: New option to enable a link to the image and the complete card for Card element - Improvement: Anything Carousel element has global options to set number of slides to show on responsive breakpoints - Improvement: Google Fonts loader works fine with Elegant Elements - Improvement: Add RTL compatibility for Anything Carousel - Improvement: Images in image filer element now uses alt tags - Fix: Font Awesome icons not working in Elegant Carousel - Fix: Avada compatibility with Elegant Cards element with latest Avada - Fix: Google Fonts are working correctly again
Version 1.2.1 – October 1st, 2018
- Fixes: Custom fonts being enqueued as Google Fonts when selected through Elegant Elements typography - Fixes: System fonts being enqueued as Google Fonts when selected through Elegant Elements typography - Fixes: Compatibility with Fusion Builder comes with Avada 5.7
Version 1.2.0 – June 12th, 2018
- New Element: List box - Title your old-styled lists and make them look great - New Feature: Alignment options for Profile Panel - New Feature: Container background image is now visible with the transparent gradient background colors - Improvement: Added options in Avada global Theme Options to select the default typography for all elements - Improvement: Avada 5.5.x and Font-Awesome 5 compatibility - Improvement: Added align options to elegant promo boxes content - Fixed: Elegant Elements conflicting with Avada update - Fixed: PHP Warnings if Fusion Builder is deactivated
Version 1.1.0 – February 26th, 2018
- New Element: Image Compare - Show your before and after images - New Element: Expanding Section - Display your important content in a perfect way - New Element: Profile Panel - Display your team or client profiles with a nice layout - New Element: Gradient Title - Add gradient colors to headings in your site - New Element: Image Filter - Display your portfolio or images with sortable filters - New Feature: Pre-defined material design color schemes for the button element - New Feature: Gradient Background feature is now available for Columns - New Feature: Pre-built templates to get started. Now boost your website design process - Improvement: Added product registration to allow shiny updates for a future version of the plugin - Improvement: Scripts are now enqueued using dynamic js to boost loading time - Improvement: Added admin setting to control style enqueue depend on your requirement - Improvement: Added admin setting to enable/disable container and column gradient backgrounds - Improvement: Admin notice will be displayed if Fusion Builder is deactivated to avoid conflicts - Improvement: Default separator text color changed for dual button - Fixed: Load plugin textdomain was missing - Fixed: Custom class setting for container not working due to the container gradient background - Fixed: Force apply gradient option doesn't respect the setting - Fixed: Button Shortcode Generator isn't working with Fusion Builder Element Generator is used in the child element editor
Version 1.0 – December 21st, 2017
- Initial Release